Monday, October 25, 2010

Evening Thoughts

You know, I have been sitting here for about an hour, trying to organize my very scattered thoughts. I have so much I would love to write about, and yet in the same moment, I have nothing to say. I enjoyed the ministry this past weekend very much, so real, so powerful, and relaxing. Yes, this conference was most relaxing. I suppose this seems strange, are not conferences to stir the audience? I was stirred, no doubt about that, but well, strengthened perhaps? Calmed?
I am enjoying having so much to think about again!
I am pasting the link to the ministry online. Do check it out! http://www.starkrdgospelhall.com/media/?p=archive&cat=2010_conference
(The chronological order of messages begins at the bottom of the page.)


No comments:

Post a Comment