Saturday, January 22, 2011

Today


Today was a quiet day, a day for which I should have been thankful. Perhaps a combination of feeing a little sickish and having such a great time last weekend, I was not overly enthused today. I say that lightly, for truthfully, I was not enthused at all. I had been waiting for Saturday to come all week, then when Saturday arrived, I was completely out of sorts. This started me thinking just now: How we spend so much time wishing for more when we already have so many blessings.

So, here I sit, listening to my sister play the piano. I am in my quiet bedroom, warm and at peace.
I thought I'd share the verse that is playing in my mind.

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things
that pertain unto life and godliness,
through the knowledge of him that hath called us
to glory and virtue: 2Pe 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment