Wednesday, July 21, 2010

World Without End

The confidence we can have in our God, if we but only place our trust in Him.

Life has a way of repeating itself, and I have been down this road before.... to my shame, I have traveled it again... the Road of Fear. "Change" has a way of looming up in front of you, casting a big scary shadow over the foot path. How I tremble at that shadow. How I should not tremble, I have no cause to fear. To night, I was gently reminded to trust.

Isa 45:17-19
...ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens;
God himself that formed the earth and made it;
he hath established it,

he created it not in vain,
he formed it to be inhabited:
I am the LORD; and there is none else.

I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth:
I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain:
I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

Nothing the Lord does is in vain, everything is with purpose. When He establishes, it is forever.
Ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded -- World with out end.



No comments:

Post a Comment