Monday, August 16, 2010

Random Projects: Jeans




I know many are wondering if I have disinherited them P
As I may or may not have explained.... I have been very wrapped up in current projects.
Just so you know this is not an excuse... this is my very random Saturday project.

It all started with my total lack of ambition due to sleeping too much. (Sleep was completely necessary at first, but after the lovely sleeping, I found I lacked the ambition to do anything! Experiencing lack of ambition drives me crazy. ) So, one Saturday morning, I decided to deal with my jeans...... history of these jeans: well long story short, two pairs shrunk and one pair wouldn't stay up. (Both of the shrunken pairs were from Dots, I am not sure if this is significant or not.)

I decided to cut the one pair into shorts and the other pair into caprices. Worked splendidly! The scraps caught my attention. So, I ripped the third pair apart, cutting off the waist and sewing it to the legs of the other two pairs. :D Made a knee-length skirt and matching cap -- sorry only have pics of the skirt, I couldn't find the hat just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment