Monday, October 10, 2011

8. Bible Principles

Can I go through this list with a particular practice and still do the same?

1. Would the Lord Jesus have done it? Christ is the answer to marriage, Christ is the answer to the workplace, Christ is the answer to getting along in assemblies, Christ is the answer to adversity. "Leaving us an example."
2. Would I be ashamed to be doing this when the Lord came? "Blessed is he that when his Lord cometh, findeth him so doing."
3. Does it grieve the Holy Spirit?
4. Is this a good use of my time? "Redeeming the time, because the days are evil."
5. Does it please God? "Enoch walked with God"
6. Is it worldly? (The lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, the pride of life.)
7. Is it a good example?
8. What does it express to the world?

~ Taken From Michael Penfold's Ministry at Detroit Conf 2010

1 comment:

  1. Very good, I like this precept.
    Is a good question a my christian life.
    Thank you Ashely =)

    ReplyDelete