Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weird....

Yes, exactly that. Weird. Besides having a random blogging fuel injection, I remembered an old blog I used to have, before I even knew what a "blog" was. Rachel & I had "sites", by which we shared our thoughts, poems, and writings with each other.
My mind was muttering over lines of a poem, when I had a sneaky suspicion that I was trying to quote my own poem. Weird. Okay, I've had a weird couple weeks...
So, I went searching the internet for this blog, with no luck - I knew it was called Peaceful-Meadow. Eventually, I did find it, only to have no idea what my password was or my login....etc.

Amazingly, my "site" was set to public! I set my own login too securely for me to get into, but my blog is public. Very Strange (well, the other adjective was being overused.)
Then when I tried to read the blog, the link reroutes!!!! I checked the firewall. No clue.
The really really really strange part about it, is the site keeps rerouting me to cyber hymnal's old rugged cross page....

See if you can read it... if any one is able to see this "site", I'd appreciate knowing.


Weird.

2 comments:

  1. I used to have an xanga account :) when I click it it appears for a second and then re routes to a page about the "Old Rugged Cross." Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Yours too?
    It's really odd that it is that particular page?

    ReplyDelete